Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00797 EUR / JPY
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €4,114 (¥516,072) in Nerima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)