Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 26% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €4,244 (C$6,481) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)