Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / CAD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 27% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €4,114 (C$6,365) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)