Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs The Hague, Netherlands
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,124 (﷼ 108,570,817) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)