Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 43% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,099 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)