Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 57% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,428 (₨206,376) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)