Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.716 EUR / KWD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 33% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,469 (Dinar 1,277) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)