Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 64% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,895 (24,231,543 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)