Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03827 EUR / CZK
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,839 (74,198 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)