Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / INR
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 74% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,224 (₨108,610) in Kanpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)