Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 50% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,416 (11,920,571 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)