Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03845 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 67% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,869 (48,600 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)