Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 17% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in The Hague you would need to make just about €4,310 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)