Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11045 EUR / TRY
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 79% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,159 (10,493TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)