Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 55% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,421 (6,805,263 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)