Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04190 EUR / MXN
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,962 (Mex$ 46,829) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)