Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,067 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)