Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12027 EUR / BOB
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,007 ($b16,683) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)