Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.825 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,863 (4,685 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)