Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,950 (CH$2,613,003) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)