Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12413 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 869 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 32% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)