Cost of living in Beijing, China vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13132 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 773 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)