Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12765 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 804 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 30% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)