Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,673 (CH$2,370,821) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)