Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.619 INR / TWD
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,072 (62,646 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (33 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 2 hours ago)