Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00699 INR / UZS
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Thane (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Thane you would need to make just about ₨83,871 (11,991,565 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 3 hours ago)