Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06543 INR / KRW
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,947 (₩3,056,050) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)