Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02636 INR / MNT
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 33% cheaper than in Thane (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨113,000 in Thane you would need to make just about ₨75,273 (2,855,998 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmednagar costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)