Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Thane, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Thane (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Thane you would need to make just about ₨72,608 (﷼ 41,539,408) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)