Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.776 INR / MXN
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,814 (Mex$ 41,795) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)