Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.432 INR / MKD
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in Thane (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Thane you would need to make just about ₨93,552 (65,325 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 5 hours ago)