Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 73.596 INR / USD
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 285% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨389,227 ($5,289) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)