Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02038 INR / COP
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,964 (COL$5,247,367) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)