Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11945 INR / CRC
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 11% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,453 (₡ 1,000,016) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)