Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.002 INR / MYR
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,961 (RM8,275) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 4 hours ago)