Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 590%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13418 INR / XAF
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 157% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨251,730 (1,876,062 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)