Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Thane, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Thane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 149% more expensive than in Thane (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,861 (€3,041) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)