Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.234 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,441 (2,789 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (about 2 hours ago)