Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.190 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 25% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,959 (3,327 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)