Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.691 BRL / USD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,332 ($2,343) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)