Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 131% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,617 (€1,595) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)