Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21572 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,890 (Mex$ 18,032) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (43 minutes ago)