Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BRL / COP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,589 (COL$2,996,193) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)