Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.261 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 2,951 (2,340 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)