Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 3,591 (﷼ 26,556,323) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)