Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 91% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,183 (﷼ 88,103,860) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)