Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.603 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 11% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,366 (7,246元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,500 (about 3 hours ago)