Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.595 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 12% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,492 (7,555元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)