Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.545 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,664 (S/. 4,314) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)