Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00384 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,354 (1,394,593 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 5 hours ago)