Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.670 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 203% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,560 (21,730 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)