Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.603 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,173 (8,585元) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Townsville costs AU$587 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bozeman, Montana costs $1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)